What is Team Crossroads?
Team Crossroads is the coming together of teens, staff, lay leadership, and the community to run in support of Crossroads’ vital services for at-risk Anglo teens in Israel.
What does it mean to be a part of Team Crossroads?
• You register as a team member
• You work towards raising money for Crossroads
• You will receive Crossroads gear
• You are invited to our post-marathon celebration
• You also have the option of training physically and mentally with our team in Jerusalem!
What are my responsibilities as a member of Team Crossroads?
• Register to become part of the team (Registration is FREE for the first 100 runners!)
• Choose your fundraising goal (There is NO minimum!)
• Reach out to sponsors
• Commit to running, walking, or skipping with us to the finish line of your choice
• Have fun!
How do I register for the Jerusalem Marathon?
You can register for the Jerusalem Marathon by filling out the *REGISTRATION FORM* on this site and you will be officially registered in the Jerusalem Marathon.
If you would like to register on the Jerusalem Marathon’s site, click HERE and put in the username and password listed below. We highly encourage our team members to register for the Marathon on our site so that we can update you with all Team Crossroads info amp; team events!
Username for Team Crossroads: 11
What are all the ways I can support Team Crossroads?
• Running with us in the marathon
• Cheering us on from the sidelines
• Volunteering to help with our post-marathon BBQ celebration
• Sponsoring a runner
• Sponsoring Team Crossroads
How can my sponsors submit payment?
Sponsors can easily make an online donation in either US dollars or Israeli shekels. For sponsors who want to write a check, please click HERE .